STUDENT SIGN-UP FORMS
If you're interested in enrolling in any of our programs or courses, follow these five steps:
1. Fill out the forms for the courses and/or programs you want to sign up for. The forms are down below and categorized by department.
2. Book an info session for each of the courses/programs you're taking. Info sessions for courses are categorized by department. Info sessions for help-desk programs are all one info session. The specific date & time and the Zoom link of the info sessions will be emailed to you several days beforehand.
3. If you need aid in obtaining a laptop, buying a textbook, or paying exam fees, we may be able to help! Fill out the financial aid form.
4. If you're taking an AP exam, start looking for schools that offer them if your school doesn't! You can also ask your college counselor or email us for more help.
5. Finally, for courses that require a diagnostic test, we will email you the test near the course start date. Try your best to study for it if you think you need to!
Lastly, as we recruit more instructors, we may be able to offer more courses! Keep checking every now & then or subscribe to keep up with any news!
If there are not enough spots for a course/program, preference will be given to students whose schools don't offer similar courses/programs.
Our programs & courses do not offer any academic credit at the moment. AP & SAT/ACT scores demonstrate a student's effort and are the de-factor "academic credit."
STANDARDIZED TEST (ACT/SAT) PREP SIGN-UP
MATH COURSES SIGN-UP
COMPUTER SCIENCE COURSES SIGN-UP
SCIENCE COURSES SIGN-UP
HELP DESK PROGRAM SIGN-UP
INFO SESSION BOOKINGS
FINANCIAL AID FORM